Архив блога

Общее количество просмотров

воскресенье, 24 января 2010 г.

TOKYODV CLASSICS: Model Anjela (HD)

TOKYODV CLASSICS: Model Anjela (HD)Anjela came over one Autumn day to make a little video collage. The blue sky, vivid sun, and Fall colors added to her striking beauty; Her dark eyes seemed to go right in and through me.. My name is Anjela and Im from Sakhalin, Russia. I am of Korean blood, but I was born and raised in Russia. I like reading books (especially Russian love stories) travelling, dancing, kids, watching movies, and making friends from around the world. My dream is to become a model. I love having my picture taken and feel very comfortable in front of the camera.. I was very comfortable with her in front of the camera.. Video - tokyodv.com
Длительность: 0:57



Скриншоты к видео
TOKYODV CLASSICS: Model Anjela (HD)
Видео TOKYODV CLASSICS: Model Anjela (HD) Video TOKYODV CLASSICS: Model Anjela (HD) TOKYODV CLASSICS: Model Anjela (HD)

0 коммент.:

Реклама

место под баннер