Архив блога

Общее количество просмотров

среда, 8 февраля 2012 г.

Tribute to Shiro and Aina: I will always be with you

Tribute to Shiro and Aina: I will always be with youInspired by Gatomon2009's I will Always be with you video. www.youtube.com I made this AMV using Mobile Suit Gundam, the 08th MS Team. I normally don't like the Earth Federation, i'm a Zeon fan, but Shiro thinks similarly to i do. Both sides have both good and bad people. That's why i liked this series. It showed corruption on both sides, and not just Zeon. I was gonna have the scene where Elodore says that it was a doomed love, but i couldn't fit it in. No copy right infringement intended.
Длительность: 3:32



Скриншоты к видео
Tribute to Shiro and Aina: I will always be with you
Видео Tribute to Shiro and Aina: I will always be with you Video Tribute to Shiro and Aina: I will always be with you Tribute to Shiro and Aina: I will always be with you

0 коммент.:

Реклама

место под баннер