Архив блога

Общее количество просмотров

вторник, 10 апреля 2012 г.

Introducing Mapi Kuma! (1:28)

Introducing Mapi Kuma! (1:28)Hello! My name is Mapi Kuma. My father is from Hokkaido. My mother is from Sakhalin Island. I was born in Tokyo, Japan. When I was still little, I became so frail that my body was deteriorating. My mother performed three massive operations. They were all successful. Mapi Kuma was reborn stronger. I gained a special ability to travel around the world in a flash, with anyone, including my two best friends, Merry and Piko. We are very curious, adventurous and mischievous. Our mission is to make the world the happiest and most peaceful place! www.mapikuma.com
Длительность: 1:28



Скриншоты к видео
Introducing Mapi Kuma! (1:28)
Видео Introducing Mapi Kuma! (1:28) Video Introducing Mapi Kuma! (1:28) Introducing Mapi Kuma! (1:28)

0 коммент.:

Реклама

место под баннер